PAST GUEST BEST AVAILABLE UPGRADES! CALL NOW, APPLIES TO MOST SAILINGS MAY 1st through DECEMBER 2010! WOW!
Carnival’s motto, “Fun for all. All for Fun” says it all. Carnival Cruises is all about letting loose and having a good time! Count on plenty of fun, friends, and memories while sailing with them. In addition to one of the world’s largest fleets, Carnival features plenty of entertainment, spas, destinations, and unique offerings. You’ll love any cruise you take aboard the “Fun ships.” Sailings depart from 22 ports and guests have their choice of 9 different destinations. Cruise lengths range from 2 to 10+ days.
In addition to all of the things mentioned above, all Carnival guests can expect
Staterooms Featuring: Soft carpeting, indirect lighting, ample closet space, individual climate control, and a complimentary toiletry basket.
Carnival Comfort Beds: This bedding is a combination of superb mattresses, high thread-count linens and duvet, custom pillows, fine cotton towels, and terry cloth bathrobes.
Price-Protection Guarantee: Though unlikely, if you find a lower Carnival advertised rate after booking your cruise, we will work with Carnival (you don’t have to do anything except show us this lower rate) to get that rate matched – GUARANTEED!
Carnival Early Saver Program: When you book a 3-5 day cruise three months in advance or a 6-day or longer cruise five months in advance, you are assured the lowest rate.
Carnival offers shipboard credit and other special incentives on many sailings. Call us to hear about their current specials.
Carnival’s Fun Ship Fleet
• Carnival Holiday
• Carnival Fantasy (features Carnival Waterworks and Serenity Adult Retreat Area)
• Carnival Ecstasy
• Carnival Sensation (features Carnival Waterworks and Serenity Adult Retreat Area)
• Carnival Fascination
• Carnival Imagination (features Carnival Waterworks and Serenity Adult Retreat Area)
• Carnival Inspiration (features Carnival Waterworks and Serenity Adult Retreat Area)
• Carnival Elation
• Carnival Paradise
• Carnival Destiny
• Carnival Dream (Just Added!) (features Carnival Waterworks, Splash Park, Cloud 9 Spa, Seaside Theater)
• Carnival Triumph
• Carnival Victory
• Carnival Conquest (features Supper Club)
• Carnival Glory (features Supper Club)
• Carnival Valor (features Supper Club)
• Carnival Liberty (features Supper Club)
• Carnival Freedom (features Supper Club)
• Carnival Splendor (Just Added!) (features Seaside Theatre, Sliding Sky Dome, Cloud 9 Spa, Serenity Adult Retreat Area)
• Carnival Spirit (features Supper Club)
• Carnival Pride (features Supper Club)
• Carnival Legend (features Supper Club)
• Carnival Miracle (features Supper Club)WHAT ARE ALL OF THESE THINGS YOU ASK?!?
- Cloud 9 Spa – An exclusive beauty spa and health club onboard created with Carnival guests in mind. Guests can indulge in body and salon beauty treatments.
- Seaside Theatre – A 12’x22’ jumbo-sized LED screen with a crystal clear picture, and 70,000 watts of sound power! Watch movies, concerts, sporting events, and even your friends shaking their booty on this huge screen of fun.
- Serenity Adult Retreat Area – This is a kid-free oasis that will be your hub of relaxation aboard the ship. Get there soon, because you’ll want to grab one of the two hot tubs!
- Sliding Sky Dome – Placed midship aboard the Splendor, this Sky Dome is TWO DECKS high and is retractable. It covers the the mid-ship pool.
- Splash Park – You’re in the “wet-zone” at Carnival’s Splash Park, where you’ll have a great time horsing around with your kids and splashing everyone in sight!
- Supper Club – A culinary thrill, Supper Club features prime USDA steaks grilled to perfection, broiled lobster tails, and all of your other steakhouse favorites. (There is a nominal charge of $30 per person for dinner (which includes an appetizer, entrée, dessert, and the wait staff’s gratuity), this fee does not include bar service. It is recommended that you reserve a space at Supper Club at least two weeks prior to departure.
- Waterworks – Waterworks is integrated with a Splash Park and is fantastic! Waterworks features a Twister Waterslide and is so much fun, that your children just won’t want to leave.
Carnival ships have four classes of staterooms
• Interior – Interior rooms are an excellent value and feature comfortable beds and plenty of closet space. Some interior rooms can fit up to 4 passengers, so you can have a vacation on a budget.
• Ocean View – These rooms feature large windows that offer excellent views of the ocean and each destination. Many Ocean View rooms feature couches so you can take this relaxation business seriously!
• Balcony – Balcony suites offer larger beds and a couch, as well as a breathtaking view of the ocean. Enjoy your cruise in the privacy of your own balcony as you see the ocean sweep by. Nothing like a cool ocean breeze to help relax you.
• Suite (and Penthouse Suite) – suites are large and luxurious. They offer you the chance to really sprawl out during your vacation, but also give you enough room to bring over your friends for fun and invigorating conversation. All suites feature balconies and decadent furniture. Penthouse suites feature their own whirlpools! CALL US HERE AT GREATCRUISES.COM WITH ANY QUESTIONS BETWEEN 9 AM AND 5 PM PST. WE ARE YOUR WEST COAST CRUISE PROVIDERS!!